7/19/2010

Stuff neck

This morning is so terrible. When I got up, I found I couldn't shake my head. My neck is like metal, I couldn't do anything. I tried to turn my head, But I couldn't do it. When I turn my head, my neck was very very very pain, and I aways forgot this, I do everything like other days. So when I brother celled my name, I turn my head fast, because I usually do it, but this time is so bad, I'm very very very very pain, tear outflow from my eyes. I hate the stuff neck. I think I need relax, maybe I sleep too late recently. I think I need plenty time time to have a sleep and keep a good spirit every day, so maybe I need change my life habits.

2 comments:

  1. A stiff neck is very painful. It can last a long time so try stretching a little every day and it will help lessen the pain.

    ReplyDelete