7/19/2010

Granville Island


July 8, we went to the Granville Island.This is a beautiful and interesting place.Many people like there. At there ,you can eat delicious food, you can drinking. you can play,etc.Because of time is so short and weather is so hot, we can't stay here for long. we ate food at Public Market, I like there. we walked on the Cartwright Street,we found cool shop.It's The Cat's social Restaurant.If you have time,you can drink a cup of coffee or tea,you can reading,etc...It's relax place.
Granville Island is very big park, If you want to go, you need a map. hehe..
but also has very many beautiful places, the interesting thing, delicacy food is waiting for you.
I had a happy time in Granville Island, I hope you too.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Granville Island ie really beautiful, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post. It makes me want to go to Granville Island.

    ReplyDelete