6/29/2010

China’S Traditional


Do you know tea, I think tea is a traditional daily beverage for Chinese, I thing every family maybe had tea.My father very like drink tea. he drink a cup of tea every morning.Sometimes I can drink tea. I think tea is an essential part of traditional Chinese
culture,I think tea is very healthy beverage, So, most peoples like tea.
Many people think tea is healthy drink. You can drink it every time. If you drink it, I think you will like tea. So , this is Chinese traditional daily beverage.about china tea, have some kinds of tea. If you come china, you can drink very good tea.
picture from:http://image.baidu.com/i?tn=baiduimage&ct=201326592&cl=2&lm=-1&fr=&pv=&ic=0&z=0&se=1&word=%D6%D0%B9%FA%B4%AB%CD%B3%B2%E8%B5%C0&s=0&sme=0&ln=2000&fm=rs&pn=42

1 comment:

  1. I really think so, especialy some people who usuall smoke, should drink it every day. It make you countinue alive.
    I drink it whenever I thirsty.

    ReplyDelete